Jet Airways was founded in the year 1993 by Mr. Naresh Goyal, the founder and their chairman. The airline began its operation in the month of May in the year 1993. The company has its headquarters in Mumbai. Their primary hub is located at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, in Mumbai.
Their parent company is Tailwinds Limited. They were launched as a domestic airline however in the year 2004; they initiated their international flight to Chennai to Colombo, thereby making their presence felt in the international air market!
In all, the airline has its presence felt in 52 regions in India and 21 outside India. The airline's theme is The Joy of Flying. Their frequent flyer program is known as JetPrivilege. JetLite (formerly known as Air Sahara) and Jetkonnect - low cost brand (formerly known as Jet Airways Konnect) are the two subsidiaries of Jet Airways. Their fleet of aircraft includes 100 aircrafts in number.
The services offered by the airline make them an exceptionally better airline. These include:
1. Superior Inflight services.
2. Better ground services and check in options.
3. Special assistance to expectant mothers, minors traveling alone.
4. Assistance to those who travel with pets.
5. Jetmobile through which you can plan your journey by using IVR on the phone, plan your ticket, learn your flight schedule or sms giving you quick information.
Jet Airways PNR Enquiry:
The flight booking status of the Jet Airways can be checked by the travelers by looking for it online or through toll free numbers.
1. Go to the Jet Airways official pnr enquiry page.
|Check Jet Airways Flight Status|
2. Once reached there, you will be asked to enter your Jet Airways booking reference number and passengers first & last name.
3. After filling the detail hit the "view status" button.
4. Your current Jet Airways booking status will be displayed on your computer screen.
PNR Enquiry through toll free number:
Some of the toll free numbers are illustrated below through which Jet Airways passengers can get to know their current PNR Status.
|India Toll Free||1800 22 55 22|
|Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata & others (add city code)||3989 3333|
|UK Toll Free||0808 101 1199|
|USA Toll Free||1-877-835-9538|